Contributions for oral and poster presentation are welcomed. The fields of interest include: Soil Chemistry, Soil Physics, Environment, Conservation and Management, Land Evaluation, Soil Genesis and Classification, Soil Microbiology, Soil Conservation and Management, Soil Fertility and Plant Nutrition and Management and other related fields.
Special session with the theme- The Application of Modern Tools in Agriculture (e.g., GIS & Remote Sensing, Modelling, Precision Agriculture) is held to highlight and expose the benefits of these tools in their application to enhance soil management and land use sustainability in the future.
- Each presenter will be given a panel 24 x 36 inches.
- Poster size must be 20 x 30 inches.
- Choose one colour background for the poster board mounting.
- Use contrasting colour, where appropriate in charts, graphs and diagrams.
- All lettering must be easily read. Use bold or semi-bold typeface for headings and labels.
- Do not crowd too much information. Concentrate on two or three main points.
- A good guide to poster presentation by Luellen (2001) "Fine-tuning your writing" may be obtained from the Technical committee ().